Behemoth CrossFit – Group Class
Dynamic lengths (No Measure)
“Move Mountains Workout” (Time)
“Move Mountains workout”
For time (no time cap):
Run 1 mile
26 Burpee box jumps (20/24)
26 Strict pull-ups
26 Thrusters (65/95)
26 Strict knees to elbows
26 KBS (35/55)
Below are a few stats about epilepsy that we want you guys to know before doing the workout above. Today think about WHY you are doing what you are doing. Epilepsy is a serious condition folks. Don’t forget you are helping the fight by putting forth your efforts today!
– 1 in 26 people will develop epilepsy at some time in their life (hence the 26 reps of everything)
– 3 million American are living with epilepsy and 60 million people world wide.
– There are 40 different types of epilepsy
– 2/3 of people diagnosed don’t know the cause
– THERE IS NO CURE and it is hugely UNDERFUNDED!
If you are interested in helping out, donations are still welcome here: http://epilepsyfoundation.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=5595
Level 1: Rack assist
Level 2: Box assist
Level 3: Band assist (red or less)
Level 4: Unassisted
Knees to elbows:
Level 1: Hanging knee raise